EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SELLING CLOTHING AT ATC!
Thanks for your interest in selling your clothing to ATC! We are happy to look through your items anytime we are open--no appointment necessary!
Both stores give you the option of selling in-store, or dropping your clothing off and picking them up at your convenience. We are able to compensate our sellers electronically--if you want cash for your items, we can send it through Venmo or Paypal; if you'd like trade, we send you a code through e-mail that is usable in either store and on our website, and is valid for six months!
If you prefer to drop off your clothing, please print a clothing intake form (available here). We also have forms at the store if you are unable to print one.
- Women's/men's/gender neutral clothing
- Current and vintage styles
- Basics: t-shirts, flannels, shorts, tank tops, denim, casual wear
- Items in excellent condition (holes in denim: sometimes ok!)
- Seasonally: fall/winter August-January; spring/summer February-July
- Accessories: shoes, boots, hats, scarves, belts
- The occasional oddball item: exceptional knickknacks or housewares
We don't buy:
- Baby/children's items
- Most formalwear/wedding wear
- Items that smell like mothballs, cigarette smoke, mildew, or with any unpleasant smell
- Stained, dirty, torn or damaged clothing
- Items with excessive pet hair on them
- Items that were worn into the store
- Items that were donated to the seller
- Multiples of items with price/security tags attached
We recently changed our donations policy, and are no longer accepting them. Please retrieve your leftover clothing within 48 hours of receiving compensation for your items. Thank you so much for selling your clothing to us!